HOW THE NIGHT DAVID HANNA RAPED A WOMAN UNFOLDED:
* Hanna was out with a couple of mates. His victim was at after-work drinks on Friday, March 3, 2017.
* They met at Eleven rooftop bar in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley after midnight and chatted.
* She was drunk and got kicked out of the bar about 1am.
* Hanna went with her to the exit and they got into a taxi. They did not leave because she realised she did not have her handbag and house keys.
* Hanna went back into the venue. The woman lingered outside and, drunk and often incoherent, discussed with security guards how to get home.
* She attempted to call people to help her but no one picked up. An hour passed before a security guard asked a colleague to bring Hanna back outside to help her.
* The pair got in a taxi. During the 20-minute ride to her townhouse in Taigum in Brisbane's north, he kissed her while she was asleep. He also touched her breast.
* They arrive at her house about 2.20am.
* Hanna broke the front door to enter.
* At 2.26 am, the woman texted a friend, "save me". She texted her ex-boyfriend, "help me", a minute later.
* According to Hanna's testimony, they have a drink downstairs then go to her bedroom.
* He rapes her. He films himself penetrating her digitally and with his penis and takes other photos.
* The last photo is taken at 3.41am.
Australian Associated Press