The Australian government's Mobile Service Centre is coming to the Bega Valley next week, accompanied by Service NSW's mobile service.
Get information from the federal government on government payments and services for families, older Australians, students, job seekers, people with disability, carers, farmers and self-employed people. Department of Veteran Affairs services will also be available.
In Bermagui, the Australian Government's Mobile Service Centre will be near Dickinson Oval, Lamont St, on November 23 and 24, 9am until 4pm each day.
In Merimbula the centre will be at Park St, November 25 from 9am until 4pm; and November 26 from 9am until 3pm. The NSW Mobile Services Unit will attend on November 25 as well.
Then it will visit Eden on November 30 and December 1, near the visitor information centre on Mitchell St, 9am until 4pm each day.
Bombala is next on December 2, 10am until 4pm and December 3, 9am until 4pm, near Club Bombala on Maybe St.
Bemboka will get a visit on December 4, near the memorial hall on Adams St, 10am until 3pm.
Meanwhile Service NSW's mobile services centre is also in the region next week, providing support across a broad range of services including:
- Renewing a driver licence or vehicle registration
- Processing of Medical and Mobility Parking Permits
- Processing of RSA and RCG cards
- Undertaking driver knowledge tests
- Applying for births, deaths and marriages certificates
- Applications and Renewals for Working with Children Checks
- Consulting with a Cost of Living specialist for help accessing more than 70 government rebates and savings.
Visit the team in Merimbula on November 25 in Park St along with their federal government colleagues, and then in Bermagui on Thursday, November 26, at the Dickinson Oval car park on Lamont St, 10am until 3pm.