Answer these five questions for the National Youth Week committee and you can go into the draw to win an Apple iPad2 and Quicksilver backpack with wetsuit, watch and cap. To enter go to youthweek.com/win-free-stuff
1. What does being a young person mean to you?
2. How do you think being a young person in Australia compares to being a young person in another country?
3. What do you want this generation of young people to be known for?
4. As young people and the leaders of the future, what do you think we should be focussing on?
5. Imagine yourself in 25 years time. What would you like to have learnt as a young person now, to pass on to young people in the future?